This portal serves as a resource center for our project investigators, trainees, or other faculty members. Below are a number of documents, templates, guides and websites that may be useful to you. Please feel free to revise the documents to suit your own purposes.
Additionally, if you have any resources you would like to add to this page, please let us know and we will be happy to promote those tools as well.
- NMSU Library
- Office of Research Compliance
- Responsible Conduct of Research Education at NMSU
- Office of Grants and Contracts
- IRB: Maestro
- Human Subjects Training: CITI Program
- IACUC Certification Course and CITI Program
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- IBC Training
- 2013 Bioinformatics Workshop
- National Cancer Institute Website
- Center for Scientific Review
- Grant Writing Overview
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Invention reporting / iEdison
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare
- Extramural Nexus Newsletters
- NIH VideoCasting and Podcasting
- Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities (CRCHD)
- Public Access Policy
- National Library of Medicine
- National Cancer Institute
- Peer Review Policies and Practices
- All About Grants Podcasts
Various training materials are available for check-out from the PACR office that includes books, manuals and guides on grant-writing and mentoring. For more information or to checkout materials, contact Lené Loest at email@example.com
Forms and Documents
Photo Consent Form
Permission to use images of program participants in promotional material and other media.
Trainee Follow Up Consent Form
This form is used to obtain permission to track career progress of the program participants.
Proposal Evaluation Template
This template is used by reviewers in the ad hoc study sections who assess the partnership proposals submitted for internal competition for funding.
This report is used to document research progress and to initiate career development discussions with the research mentor.
Cancer Teaching Fellows Handbook
This guide is for post-docs from the Fred Hutch who are completing a teaching fellowship at NMSU. This guide offers information about the climate, campus, regional attractions and student body.
If you have a publication or product supported by the Partnership for the Advancement of Research, please remember to cite our grant. You can find more information on citation and acknowledgement here.