Partnership for the Advancement of Research would not be successful without the help of and collaboration with our community partners. Working together through community events and our small grants program, PACR and its partners are providing valuable education and assistance to those in our communities who need it most.
Below are some of our former and current partners. Click on their names below to find out more information about each organization. If your organization would like to join the ranks and help improve health equity in your community, please feel free to contact us.
Our New Mexico Partners:
- Amador Health Center (Formerly St. Luke's Health Care Clinic)
- American Cancer Society
- Ben Archer Health Center
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Camp Kesem
- CARE: Cancer Aid Resource & Education, Inc.
- Doña Ana County Health and Human Services
- El Paso Crohn's & Autoimmune Disease Support Group
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank
- FYI Families & Youth, Inc.
- La Clinica de Familia
- Lohman Endoscopy Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- New Mexico Health Information Collaborative
- New Mexico State Cooperative Extension Service
- Parkinson's Disease Support Group of Southern New Mexico
- Southern Area Health Education Center
- Southern New Mexico Diabetes Outreach
- Town of Mesilla
- United Healthcare
- United Way of Southwest NM
- Us Too Prostate Cancer Education & Support
Our Washington State Partners